Friday, October 30, 2009

"Dog"

Amelia is spending a lot of time looking out the window at Cooper.I feel like she got very close to saying "Dog" on purpose. Of course, I also think she is the smartest kid in the universe. So, take it for what it is worth.

We have been bundling up and walking over to see Meme and Pop in the mornings after breakfast. Amelia gets so excited to walk over and see them. She definitely loves to be on the go and recognizes that we are going somewhere.
Ross's first week in Springfield went really well and he gets to come see us today! I have missed him a ton this week. We will go back to Springfield with him for his next week. He will be on OB and I hope he gets to see a lot of healthy babies born. Hopefully Amelia will have a great time her first week in Springfield. I am hoping to see some friends from Harrison who now live there--Amber and Emily. We will see if that happens since I do not know my way around AT ALL. Who am I kidding---I don't know my way around Little Rock either ha. AND I had to get directions to Kayla's house here in Harrison, even though I have been several times. I am direction illiterate and need a GPS. Christmas hint.

3 comments:

  1. hooray for the "I give a hoot" outfit from yours truly! it looks so cute on her. yessss. now if those darned black shoes would come in!

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. Are you still in Springfield? I don't think so from your last post, but I hope so. If you are or are coming back, let me know and I'll message you my number on Facebook.
    I'm glad to see you guys still have Cooper. Didn't he hate me though? Why am I laughing and remembering that he wanted to attack me? I LOVE your costumes. I've never seen such a cute little bee.

    ReplyDelete