Sunday, October 11, 2009

Catching Up In Reverse

We went to Conway to see Bran-Bran on Thursday and had such a fun day. Ginger was probably the highlight of the trip and she was so good with Amelia. Ross and I are both huge dog fans and Amelia is definitely following suit. However, I don't want her around dogs (too closely) because you just can't trust them. But Ginger is so well trained that I loosened up a little and Amelia was so glad that I did.
Hanging out with Brandy

Wednesday we went to story time at Barnes and Noble and here was the craft that followed the story. It is a bat and the wings are Amelia's hands. So cute and she was very proud of herself.





Aunt Steph bought her a new fall outfit and it was quite the hit with Amelia.


On Tuesday, Ross stayed with Amelia while I tried a new Boot Camp fitness class. This is one of the things that happened while I was gone. Ross: "Well, she kept pulling all these bows off the bow hanger and so I put every bow in her hair that she pulled off." I bet Amelia hopes that works with junk food when she is older.



Last weekend, Derek asked me if Amelia liked the feeling of grass since she enjoys different textures and I told him that she had never felt grass. And thus, there was a photo shoot in the front yard. She loved the grass by the way.



Oh, and Uncle D has trees with the biggest leaves ever in his yard.

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy that Amelia loves Brandy's Ginger, and really HAPPY that Ginger likes her.
    Always fun with Uncle Derek !!
    Crafts, oh my...
    Meam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious precious photos--
    sweet of her her and Bran Bran and Uncle d of course!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos of Amelia with Ginger. I love Gingy. She's too precious. Her bat is too cute. I love that her hands are so small I thought it was a spider. Of course I LOVE the pics of the new outfit I bought. Obviously. And all he bows in her hair is hilarious. Amelia does love her uncle d. And the trees in our yard. Loveyou!!!

    ReplyDelete