Monday, October 5, 2009

Annoyed

We had the greatest weekend at home in Harrison and took the cutest pics and I left my laptop at Mom and Dad's. I am super annoyed with this discovery. So, here I sit on Ross's tiny, slow computer with no way to upload all the cute pictures.

Not the end of the world I know, but super annoying nonetheless. Now, instead of blogging during Amelia's nap, I will have to do something more productive. Gag.

A quick no-picture rundown:

Playing outside in the leaves and grass for the first time with Uncle D (cutest thing ever)
Watching Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs in 3 D (so awesome)
Showing Meme and Pop all Amelia's tricks (pulling up and crawling like a mad woman)
Visiting G and Pa at the farm (and watching the dogs)
Going to the the Fall Festival to see Gammy and Aunt Steph at work (she was not a big fan of all the people)
Sleeping on the couch with Gammy (no more rocking chair all night--SCORE)
Baby Shower for Sherrill and little Bria June (got to see all my high school friends)
Visiting Kayla and Drew (I love new babies)

Happy Anniversary to Nate and Brandy :)

Ok. I thought it would help to list all of that, but I am still really annoyed that I can't upload any pictures until Saturday when I get my laptop.

We have two play dates lined out for this week, so that should be fun. Oh, and one of my dreams is becoming a reality--I am co-starting a BOOK CLUB. I have wanted to do this forever and our first meeting is Saturday. AND pumpkin patch is this weekend. AND, I get to stay home with Amelia all week. Ok, feeling better. Annoyed, but better.

4 comments:

  1. I'm annoyed too...
    because I knew the photo of Amelia and I sitting outside playing would be the first one posted.
    But at list I got the first spot on the no-picture rundown.
    I guess that means we are bringing you your laptop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well, I hope Aunt Steph gets to post some on facebook for all to see-:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bummer. wish i had pics. but i have no camera. sigh.

    ReplyDelete