Tuesday, October 6, 2009

No Picture Tuesday

Here are some revelations:

Discoveries
- Darn it..staying home is more tiring than teaching all day
- Delicious Amelia is very curious
- During the day, I am unable to get very much done, i.e. laundry, cooking, cleaning
- Duh-I am obsessed with taking my child's picture
- Darling friends are more important than ever
- Deciding I was loopy when I asked (not long ago), "What do stay-at-home moms do all day?"
- Definitely missing my laptop more than one should miss an inanimate object

Rarities
- Real clothes, shower, makeup
- Rocknroll Amelia being still
- Radiant sunshine
- Reckless shopping Sprees


Anxieties
- Attitude about getting lesson plans done on time
- All the residency interviews
- Always..money
- Amelia sleeping through library story time for two weeks in a row

Fabulosities
- Foregoing my job to stay home with Amelia
- Fun marriage retreat coming up
- Future book club
- Friends in LR
- Fall-- for some reason, I have a new appreciation for this season
- Family (I have the best)

4 comments:

  1. While I love photos more than anyone, I'm also enjoying these past two posts. Consider this your time to steal the show and express yourself with your amazing writing skills - this post is evidence of that. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the alliteration. good job. i'm counting down until the pumpkin patch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter-anyone who reads will feel they have visited with you-always refreshing to hear your views on your new situation you have chosen-but stay at home moms must juggle too,to get it all done.Of course they don't all have an Amelia Claire(no nap)Halsted!HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post. You are always so real and I totally appreciate it. Life is full of emotions and you are able to reveal those emotions so well with words.

    ReplyDelete