Friday, October 23, 2009

Travel Time

Ross has a rotation in Springfield starting on Monday and Amelia and I are going with him. We are staying in Harrison the first week to visit everyone and then going up to Springfield the first week of November to stay at my Aunt Jen's house. It will be Amelia's first time to visit Springfield and they have the basement all set up for us. I am literally packing our whole house. Every toy and book and outfit and bow.

Typical Heather. I was so excited at the prospect of this at first. How fun! How exciting that we get to go visit everyone and Amelia gets to be in different environments. Then, I convinced myself this morning that Amelia would be confused being in different surroundings and not at home and so I called Mom and told her such. She definitely had that 'get a life' tone and informed me Amelia was far too little to be confused about going from house to house. My mom rules at tough love. I'm back to excited.

So, we will head out tomorrow night after out costume party. I am so excited for Amelia's first chance to dress up and see all her friends in their cute outfits.

Amelia loves our pumpkin.


And she loves our Halloween banner.
Aaron and Rebecca came over for a birthday celebration Wednesday night. Aaron's birthday was Wednesday, their 5th Anniversary was Thursday, and Rebecca's birthday is today. They don't mess around.And yes, Rebecca made the cake and it was double layer with icing in between and had precious fall leaves on it. She made her own birthday cake and then brought it to my house. I am a horrible friend.


Amelia was loving all of the attention for sure.

She somehow managed to score a gift. Reb brought her the cutest frog growth chart. I can't wait to hang it up in her room.

Yes, these are purple Halloween pants. So cute. Thanks G!

6 comments:

  1. We are going to miss you guys :( I know you will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such good friends !!! That is a wonderful thing in life..
    Of course we are all excited about you being here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!!! So excited Amelia Claire will be here soon-She will love being iwth her family-lots of attention and new people to see

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should get together while you're in Springfield.
    I love your pumpkin, too. very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. go rebecca! great cake and gift for ac! can't wait to see you in just a few minutes at church. WOOHOO!

    steph

    ReplyDelete