Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Change of Scenery

Amelia asked, "Mom, do I have to keep wearing orange and black for days and days on end?"

I replied, "Of course not sweetie. Let's bust out some pink."

As you can see, she was pretty excited about it. And, pretty excited about that new toy box.

Later, I reminded her of this, "Tomorrow it is back to orange and black. You have a ton of cute Halloween stuff and we must wear it all."

Amelia said, "Sure mom. I just needed to get my girl on for a second."

7 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea she was so advanced in her language skills. ;) love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pink and grey suit her well! great pics.

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. "mom, can you make me a tuna sandwich and a Dr. Pepper?....now!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. love Derek's comment
    Don't worry Amelia Claire-Gam has browns and red and green ready for the next season-show you when you get here

    ReplyDelete