Friday, October 30, 2009

Party in the U.S.A.

I am foot loose and fancy free. Dinner with friends two nights in one week. Seriously hasn't happened since pre-Amelia. I told Dad last night that I didn't know what to do with myself. Meme rocked Amelia for her nap yesterday and I took a thirty minute shower. Wow. I threw my hands up, they're playing my song...
Mom has taken Amelia duty for three of the nights we have been home. Spoiled rotten. Me, not Amelia. It is really nice to have help. Don't get me wrong, Ross helps, but... help in the form of a Mom and a Meme is totally different.

Blah blah. I'm just on cloud nine. Pictures now. A Buzzy Bee, Reed the Elephant, Owen the Lion, and Deacon the Lion.

Amelia loves G and Pa's farm. Oh, and leaves. Oh, and more Halloween presents.

Okay, that should hold you Earlene. At least for a bit. More to come--I've got pics backed up out my ears. :)

5 comments:

  1. I thought,hmmmmm, halloween party for babies,see it was a big hit with all.
    She loves being with her G and Pa,what a fun adventure.
    I wait every morning to see that smiling face..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little bee costume. I'm glad to see you are having such a good time!! Did you hear our scary story??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't moms great! Yes, we have great husbands, but moms helping are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics from the party. She's so precious. The other babies are precious too, of course! I love how she had to hold that giant leaf the whole time you went on a walk at g and pa's!

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. forgot to say I loved the "party in the USA" references. hahaha

    ReplyDelete