Friday, October 2, 2009

Week One :)

I did it Lean..I posted every day this week. Actually, Derek and I were talking and it becomes kind of addictive. Like, even if no one was reading, I feel this need to speak (shock I know) and to document. Anyway, yesterday Amelia wanted to play with everything that was NOT a toy.

Exhibit One: The big mirror in our bedroom. I know these are grainy, but hopefully you can see how much fun she had looking at herself. This girl LOVES to look at herself.


Exhibit Two: The blanket. This is partially my fault because I made a fort for her to crawl through.


Exhibit Three: MY bookshelf. This is an even bigger tragedy that her playing at her bookshelf. Mom's novels are way heavier. She wouldn't sit through Frost or Bronte. Hmm..maybe later.


Exhibit Four: My legs. She now wants to crawl OVER things. Crawling from place to place is not enough of a challenge.



We had a fun day. I think she is teething because there is a ton of gnawing and grunting and pulling of the mouth going on. Of course, I thought she was teething at three months, so what do I know?

Amelia loves her sippy cup. It is her favorite part of sitting in her high chair. She is not allowed to have it when we are out and about because she holds the water in her mouth and spits it back out all over her outfit. So, she still won't eat any green veggies, but loves that sippy cup.


Today we are heading to Harrison after Ross gets home, so I must go pack while she is napping. Actually she will probably wake up at the end of this blog post and packing will wait. Serves me right. Can't wait to see my family!!

5 comments:

  1. ahh, this is my favorite of the week..
    I wanna play with her in a fort!

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been reading! i LOVE all the pictures...can't get over that adorable smile! enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the squint eye smile where she's crawling over your legs. a blanket fort sounds fun to me! i'm leaving to come see you right now. YESSSSS. sssssseriously.

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best part of this blog is, she is right here for me to hug. Love having her with us for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Amelia Claire-what a great week-end we had with you!!!! cool fort-Gammy loves you!

    ReplyDelete