Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Pictures

I have a lot of pictures to catch up on, but I will start with this weekend. Yesterday we went to Mayflower to the Pumpkin Patch with Kyle, Amy, and Owen; Aunt Steph and Uncle Derek.
The day was amazing with only one downer. I had a jumbo corndog, two glasses of overly sweet lemonade, and a funnel cake drenched in powder sugar. That wasn't the downer. But, I spent two hours in the bathroom once we got home. Yikes.

However, there were lots of kisses...

Lots of excited smiles...

Lots of family photos...
Lots of pumpkins...

Lots of Owen cuteness...
Lots of walking practice...

Basically it was the most wonderful day. Amelia really had fun and knew that she was at a new place and that everyone was excited for her to experience it. Sweet girl and fun times. The day lived up to my expectations.

7 comments:

  1. Aaaawww I love them all!! She's soooo precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Derek and Steph were in on that fun time with our Amelia Claire.
    Owen and Buzzy were both dressed so cute for the patch adventure,glad she had her friend with her.. FUN FUN !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for friends!Yeah for family!Yeah for pumpkins! The cutest Amelia Claire ever!!! Great family shot-ha!Too much info on food results

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you are the owl I am cracking up!
    Her hat went perfect-Gap wins again-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amelia is so cute - I love reading your blog and getting to see all your pictures - thanks for sharing your sweet little girl with us and letting us watch her grow!!
    Kathy & Mark

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great weekend!!!
    Thanks for letting us stay.
    I'll try to post some pp pics this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you love love the pumpkin patch??!! We went to a pumpkin patch this weekend also. I love the picture of Amelia sitting on the pumpkins. How cute is she!! And that Owen is just a doll. You crack me up about your downer...only you would post that. he he.

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete