Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Spare Time

1. In my spare time, I sleep. I used to blog, FB, clean (sort of), do laundry, etc. Now, I sleep. I go to bed at 9:30. I do have way more energy to play with Buzz than I did at the beginning of this pregnancy, but after she goes to bed, or when she naps, I am drained. Hoping that gets better soon because I bore myself. And I would like the puking to discontinue.

2. I have felt the baby move three times questionably and one time positively. Forgot how much I love that feeling. In fact, the only thing about pregnancy I enjoy. Other than the fact that a preshy poo baby is in there, obviously.

3. Look at the length of this grass. There could be snakes hiding out.

I was spying on Ross and Amelia from the deck. She is not supposed to sit in this big chair (she has a little one to the left of Ross) but somehow she coerced her Daddy into letting her sit there. Big surprise. Ross has been working so hard and going in at 4:30 every morning and literally has no time to mow. And, the yard could be knee high and I still wouldn't mow. Last night he was determined and started pushing away on his little mower. The neighbor next door was working in his garden and Ross waved. A few seconds later the man disappears and comes back flying down the hill on his riding mower and MOWED OUR WHOLE YARD. What a blessing!!

4. When you are cooking, I bet you wish that you had a little lady to help you organize your pantry. Only I am so lucky though.





"Mom, why aren't you thanking me?"



5. Amelia got to play in the play area at the mall today. And, I was this mom. Sigh.

Me: Why are there huge eight year olds in the toddler play area? They need to settle down and stop all that running. Hmm. I don't really appreciate them yelling out 'you suck' either. Said child runs into Amelia. She falls down bawling. Why, I outta...

Me: Picking up Amelia, furious at the kid who then jumps up on the slide, runs down it screaming, and knocks over another kid. "Amelia, sorry we have to go, those kids are being too rough."

Mom of rough kid: "That was probably one of my kids." Laughs.

Me: "It is actually not funny. They are running around and hurting the little kids and are WAY too big to be in here. I am trying not to yell at them, so I am leaving."

Mom of rough kid: "Well, fine, we will just leave." Calls for her two children.

Me: "Excellent. We will stay then."

Grrrr. Why didn't I keep my mouth shut and not announce to the world why we were leaving? Must. Work. On. Acting. More. Christian.

6. I love when Ross gets home in time to play with Amelia. She asks for her Dad several times a day. Sometimes she gives him the cold shoulder when he gets home, though. Punishment for being gone?



7. Highschool friends are the best. And I got to see mine this weekend. Yahoo.



8. I will save Amelia's shots and new Dr. for another post. And how Mom saved the day--again. Oh, and how we found an AWESOME new library. For now, here is the sweet as sugar girl.

6 comments:

  1. heather
    3 our grass looks like that a lot too. i keep the number of a service handy so i can call if shelby cant get to it. it is worth the $25. i am sure you can find one in ozark

    4 all i could think when i saw your pantry was i hope she sat down to clean that up because if i had to bend over that many times i would puke. and you are already having to deal with enough of doing that.

    5 i do that at the zoo. i need to work on my attitude too. i kinda don't want to but i will

    6. i hope that gets better. we have gotten to where shelby is only punished on mondays.

    7 fun

    8. who are you going to (doc)? and what library? we want to go sometime.

    i hope we see you SOON!

    em

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Such a nice pantry-cutie pie organizer
    -Too bad Gammy wasn't there to line out the big boys and show them their game area
    -Glad my sweet girl has such a special mom and dad
    -Thanks for a wonderful neighbor-he needs a special thank you card or drawing from Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had that exact same thing happen to our yard when we moved in! Thank goodness for good neighbors. Wow, you can already feel the baby move, I have to say I miss that too! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a neighbor! i love that guy.
    so glad you found a new library. mom said it is top-notch. maybe even better than the one in little rock, do i dare say?? i'm so glad i wasn't at the mall with you this time. i might have been a teeny bit embarrassed and my face might have turned a tinge red. not that it usually does...LOVE YOU.

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank heavens you got that bunch straightened out,good work.
    That was so nice of the neighbor to help Rossman out. He has a load right now but still makes time for that little girl of his.
    So happy on the new library,knew you would love that one!!!!! Hey,proud of that full pantry Missy,happiness is full panty.lol What a wonderful feeling,knowing that baby is growing and moving around. You will feel better before long Heathy..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for our new baby fluttering around-Get good and strong in there your sister loves babies.

    ReplyDelete