Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Freeeeedom

We had a blast at home this past weekend and I am so glad Ross was off work. And thanks to the woman below, I got to rest quite a bit and sneak off to Branson for a night with my hubby. I am so worn out every day (this pregnancy is a beast) and it was nice to just kick back. Amelia wanted nothing to do with me and I thought about letting it hurt my feelings, but I am just glad she loves her Gammy so much.
One little flag lady enjoyed soaking up the sunshine and showing out for her Poppy in the pool.




Don't let that precious grin fool you though, she was NOT happy when it was time to go in and dry off. Grrrrrr.



We had zero plans and tons of time to hang out, which was lovely. Amelia loves her Meme and Pop and kept demanding that they dance with her. Of course, they obliged.She also helped Pop with some produce and colored with Meme. Loves attention, that girl, and she doesn't even know how lucky she is to get it from these two.


And more attention came in the form of a human firework with Uncle D. She sure loves "D D."


In the next picture she is showing some love for Ingrid (come on out Ingrid and she will smooch your little face). She knows that Aunt Steph has a baby in there, but got slightly confused this weekend and was wanting other people to lift their shirts and show their belly and she would say baby. It was hilarious.
I didn't even get to the pictures of the cookout, but I must go to bed. It is a mere 9:45. Oh my. BUT, I was up all night thinking Ross's alarm might not go off for his first real day with patients. I woke up every thirty minutes checking the clock for him. I shouldn't have worried-it went off dutifully at 4:30. Sheesh.

5 comments:

  1. Great photos of our precious girl! Looks like some fun dancing at Meme and papa's house.:) We had a great celebration. Glad Dr. Halsted's first day was a success. Luv you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. her patriotic swimsuit is so cute! so glad amelia is sleeping better now that you need all the rest you can get. bentley will still put his stuffed animals under his shirt pretending to have a baby in his belly. such a confusing concept for the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was lucky to be included in the dancing with Pop around. lol
    So cute when she involves Ingrid in our events.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have been anticipating these pics and of course they are adorable as always! i love the one of her pouty face going inside to dry off.
    it isn't right that Steph looks so cute at 40 weeks. jealousy.

    em

    ReplyDelete
  5. in agreement with previous comment - her pouty face cracks me up! and the clarity = thumbs up. meme and pop crack me up - you are so right that ac is blessed to have them to "dance around" with.

    now you get some rest!

    AT

    ReplyDelete