Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Baby Sister


Happy Birthday Steph! You are old now and have a baby :) And, even though you had your baby after I had mine, I know that I will be able to look to you and learn mothering skills, because that is how our relationship is. I have always watched you and marveled at how you handle yourself in situations and often forget that you are younger. The older we get, the closer that gap narrows. You are so beautiful and stunning, but the person you are on the inside continues to become even more beautiful, causing your outer beauty to literally stop people in their tracks. Thanks for being my forever, built in friend whether I live in Sheridan, LR, or Springfield. Our friendship is something that I consider as one of my greatest blessings and the memories we have growing up are etched in the most fun place in my mind. I have always been fiercely protective of you (ha, ha) and you helped me exercise my mothering gene from early on. Thanks for who you are and what you mean in my life. I know this birthday with Ingrid here will be like no other.

5 comments:

  1. Perfectly stated a usual my first born! Happy birthday baby daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me cry on my birthday! haha. Thanks so much for the kind words sissy. You always know what to say. I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of us are still pregnant and cry easily Heather. You need a disclaimer on this post. Usually I'm almost in tears from laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet post. Happy birthday Steph!

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete