Monday, July 26, 2010

Overkill...

I have a plethora of pictures and activities to talk about. Technically I should back up to storytime on Tuesday at the library in Springfield (waaaay better experience than our visit to Ozark's storytime), but I think I will start with the Hahn's visit on Thursday evening for fear of overkill.

It was a fabulous time and Amelia wanted to hug Asher most of the night.


Or have Shelby read her a book.

Or dance with Emily.

Basically, anything that did not involve Ross or I was fun to her. Haha. We ate supper and it was topped off with a delicious Oreo pie that Emily brought. I told her not to bring anything, and I hope the next time she doesn't bring anything, it involves Oreos. They are such fun friends and I am glad that we are getting to hang out. Amelia adores all three of them (soon to be four).

Ahem. Amelia bit Asher on the knee during this visit. Ohmyword. He said it didn't hurt and she sat in time out and it was over. But still.......Ahem.

Amelia got a new mouse backpack because Asher has a backpack that she always wants. She couldn't wait to show it off for him. (In the first picture below, Asher taught Amelia how to turn her chair upside down to sit in it...so cool) Isn't the backpack precious??



AND, Asher brought Amelia a new elephant visor to wear the next time we go to the zoo (when it isn't 140 degrees) and she wore it the entire next morning with her pajamas asking for 'Ahhshah."


Friday morning I packed while Elephant Lady ran around like a sweetie pie. She was so good while we got ready to go to Harrison. And that is where I will pick up tomorrow. Naptime.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have those fun friends. Oreo pie sounds to die for. I love the mouse--so glad we got to vote. The elephant visor is precious. Amelia looks like she adores it. Had so much fun with you guys Sunday! Loveyou.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah yeah for fun friends-yeah for both of you having great kids with another on the way!I am so glad the Lord opened the door for them to stay there.Love you Amelia Claire-Gamaw(LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the picture of Amelia looking in the mirror and the diaper sticking out from under the backpack.

    Em

    ReplyDelete