Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Birthday Guuurl

I am 29 today and did not puke this morning. GO ME. I had five cinnamon rolls and licked the icing container clean. My child slept till eight (with a slight problem from 2-4 where I was on the floor in her room). GO ME. I figure that is it as far as things for me today ha, other than a nap. But, I am delighted to spend the day with my bee.

A ton of sweet wishes have come my way today and everyone knows how much I love texts. However, my awesome friend Amy Carter beat everyone and sent me a text from TANZANIA yesterday at four p.m. She waited until it was midnight in Africa to wish me a Happy Birthday via a very overpriced text. Love her.

And last night the Hahn's took us out for ice cream at the best ice cream shop ever. I had Serious Chocolate Addiction and it was amazing. Even though it was MY birthday, they paid for Ross and Amelia's too :) Amelia cried for Ashhaaa and Belby (Shelby) all the way home.

Some more wedding pics in no particular order...


Amelia dancing with her cousinsBeautiful Mother of the Bride



Ross and I pre-wedding

Guess who is having the most fun?


Shrimp tower-- because I thought it was cool
On another note, AC went to storytime again and LOVED it again. We will be making the fifteen minute drive to this awesome library every Tuesday. She made a pig during the craft and was loving the songs. When we got home she was still mesmerized by him and wouldn't look at the camera.


Mom came up for my afternoon appointment, which went well and that little heartbeat was as sweet as it can be. Thanks for all your help Mom and for leaving your van. We might just trade ya. Ha.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Birthday girl,it is almost your birth time as I send this.Glad you had a great evening and great day with good nap from Amelia Claire.Not sure you would want to afford the van trade-LOL! It is awesome and I love it. I was so glad to have time with me Bee yesterday and hear about your appointment.Love you birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having a good birthday. And super glad you got to go to the fancy ice cream place last night. Chocolate addiction sounds delightful. I love the pics of AC with her pig craft. She looks like she's very into him. haha. And the dress from G&D is PRESH. I might have gotten one for IC today in the same print for next summer. haha. Loveyou.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not throwing up is a great birthday present. Love Amelia's pig and how she's looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pictures from the wedding. AC's pig cracks me up. I like Ross's tie :)

    Jessalyn

    ReplyDelete