Monday, January 18, 2010

VICTORY

Mom and Dad came down this weekend and it was so fun. I love company--especially Mom and Dad. Mom, Amelia, and I shopped on Saturday while the boys golfed. Amelia was really excited to see them and I was so glad that she showed genuine delight as soon as they walked in. She immediately wanted to play with her Gampy and showed off by taking a few steps for them.




Hey, what are you doing in my chair?




I have the most fun mom; she kept me in stitches while she was here. It was great to see them. On Saturday night, they watched Amelia while we went to game night at Amy and Kyle's. So fun--especially since it resulted in a girls Pictionary win. This picture was taken while the boys were ahead--so things were especially funny to them. I was getting nervous because I NEVER lose at Pictionary and we were quite a bit behind.




But with a few miraculous drawings like this elephant and donkey...

We pulled out the win. Whew. There were a lot of laughs, so thanks Mom and Dad for staying with Amelia and for spending the weekend with us. After church on Sunday, we took advantage of the clear and sunny day and went to slide. The walk to the playground was nice, but Amelia noticed the gravel for the first time and we had to leave before I would have liked. She would not do anything except lunge for the gravel in the play area.



The perfect weekend.

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome-we had a great time with our precious Buzzy Bee! It was great seeing you two also of course. Glad you had a fun night and got to get some sleep at the motel. Amelia Claire is a precious grandaughter!! Can't wait until the next visit! Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you guys doing saturday night?
    Uncle D

    ReplyDelete