Monday, January 4, 2010

Sick Chick

Went to the doctor today only to hear, "Hmm, I don't know. If she still has fever by Wednesday then we will see if it something more serious." What the heck? Amelia started running a pretty high fever last night and after checking it 3,000 times during the night, we went to the doctor this morning. Had some blood drawn and no infection of any kind. Only fever. Boo. She is pitiful and fussy and whining. I feel so sorry for her. And, I am really not sure how she can just keep feeling so awful with the constant Tylenol. I have high hopes for the morning.

I am going to go ahead and post pictures of Christmas #2 and #3 at Mammaws and G and Pa's because otherwise I would spend many paragraphs talking about how I did anything Amelia wanted today and let her play with all the normal no-no's just to get one tiny smile out of her.

Amelia got an awesome new table from G and Pa and it is the only thing she will even THINK about playing with today. She loves it.

Presents, presents, everywhere!


Amelia loved chasing this inflatable indoor ball around. Neat gift.
This is Darrell's Pet Christmas Squirrel. I think it is his all the time pet actually, but I am trying to tie it in to this post. It is so fat and comes right up to the door for peanuts.


Santa Mammaw

Amelia's highlight of Christmas at Mammaw's was playing with Aunt Jessalyn's iPhone.

We had a blast at both places--I am definitely calling this the best Christmas ever.

Amelia is totally done being occupied by Ross at this point, so this post is also totally done. My poor sick chick.

2 comments:

  1. Love that picture with Jessalyn-cute pet squirrel of pa's too. Glad she has so much love everywhere she goes!:) Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took Deacon today and pretty much got the same response...looks like just a virus, but if he is not better by Wednesday call me back. I am the same way, when he is sick I let him get away with so much more.

    I hope Amelia gets better soon. Hoping tomorrow is happier day.

    ReplyDelete