Thursday, January 14, 2010

I wonder...

How do I not know even know one fourth of the things to do in Little Rock? Seriously. I only know three main streets as it is. Amelia and I got invited to go to The Wonder Place yesterday and before I could respond I had to Google it. Turns out it is this fabulous center with tons of play areas and slides and mirrors and puppets. Amelia really loved it and so did I. It was free adult day and that made it even better. I have to say that I was surprised by Amelia's favorite things because there was some pretty awesome stuff that she had never seen before. She slid down a slide for the first time all on her own, but wasn't too into it. She was way more into these...
Mirrors. Mirrors. Mirrors.
Still looking.




I guess she cannot get over how cute she is. Who can blame her thought? Jen and Chandler were so nice to invite us. Amelia loved watching him play--such a big boy these days.

She went into the big kid section and climbed a rock wall and several other fun things, but I didn't get a picture because I was a nervous wreck making sure she didn't fall. There are no pictures of the playdough room either---bet you can guess why. Amelia was sure that playdough was meant to be a tasty snack. However, I did get this cute tunnel shot.

A fabulous day. Then the sky turns dark and the stars come out. And it begins... I never thought my almost one year old would still be getting up at the very least two times a night. But, I also never knew an almost one year old would be so much fun. Give and take, right?

5 comments:

  1. Your almost one yr old is a delight !!!!
    What a fun day. It is nice you have friends to invite you to these great places. Chandler is so cute..
    Meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun place to play!! Amelia is getting so big.

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like tons of fun!Glad she and Chandler(cutie pie) had fun.I love the squat on the mirror. Looks like cute outfit under that bib LOL-come on teeth get through there.Love you Buzzy see you tomorrow. Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I L-O-V-E her pink all-stars. Amelia is one rockin' chick.

    Miss you, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This place looks like a kid dream-land. Love it!
    (and the sweater and sweater leggings. good outfit)

    ReplyDelete