Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Today's Top Four

As of right now, 1:13 p.m. (nap time) here are my favorite things of today...

1. Over-priced, over-caloried (460) Java Chip Frappuccinos. Love them. I don't care to support Starbucks with my loan money. Delish.


2. Good attitudes. We went to story time and it was canceled without warning. I did not throw a fit, as I am often inclined to do. We just browsed around Barnes and Noble and read a few books on our own. And, since there is a Starbucks at Barnes and Noble, see #1.


3. This ponytail and bow. Precious.




4. Sleep. Amelia Claire Halsted slept from 8:30-7:00. No night bottle. For the first time ever. Ever. Do I expect a repeat? No. Am I still ridiculously proud? Yes.


These are in no particular order. It would be insane for Starbucks to be first, right?

Happy Birthday to Jared! We love you so much :)

6 comments:

  1. Love the ponytail pic! So proud of the big girl sleeping!!

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious Jared 11-not possible!!!
    Darling pony tail and wonderful attitude!!!!!
    Love my girls!:)Gam

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice little present for her Mommy...a full nights sleep! I love the ponytail and bow, precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my sleeping all night,woowoo
    Darling picture of my Jared.
    That hair is perfect.
    Meme

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is the cutest
    good news on sleep subject.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ponytail and bow! Great job.
    Starbucks could be number one....I wouldn't care.

    ReplyDelete