Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Two O One O

I'm a blogging fool this new year. Even when my child is hissing at me. Amelia's fever is down, which is a praise. But, as I told Steph this morning, the hissing isn't. She actually hissed at me today. The fever being gone has given her the strength to let me know even more that she isn't feeling up to par. It is so fun at our house right now.

But, I am carrying on with my post of the day. I don't know how long posts-of-the-day will last, but I don't really care either. My resolutions will be coming shortly. For now, three randoms.

#1-Wii

Derek and Jared both got a Wii this year and my favorite game is tennis. I get bored with bowling halfway through (because I am not good) and I cannot play the golf at all. Mario Kart is fun, and I love watching others (i.e. Ross and Jared) play because they are muuuch better than me. I wish we were all still in a big pile in Meme and Pop's living room playing/watching.

#2- Pictionary ManI LOVED this game. Some say it is just like Pictionary, but die hard game fans will recognize the difference. Now, there were a few thrown objects and a minor fight or two the first time this was played, but by the second time, all kinks were worked out. I wish I owned this instead of Jen...


#3- TOMS

I have been wanting a pair of TOMS forever. Ross totally surprised me/tricked me this Christmas and got me this red pair. Lousy picture, but I still wanted them to have their moment.


They are overpriced, yes, but so comfortable and worldly. By the way, I am talking house shoe comfortable. I love what they stand for too. Have someone else buy these for you!


Absolutely looking forward to American Idol, Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, and potentially even The Bachelor. I am a sucker for these shows and DVR makes it soooo easy to indulge.


My little girl loves her new pink Converse and her new yellow Lego. And, I love her. Along with a ton of other people. :)



Buzzy is asleep with her dad right now. Not a hiss in sight. Fingers crossed she sleeps soundly.

2 comments:

  1. Good blog and pictures. We had such a fun time. Love ya all,Meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she is getting better love that girl! great post on our fun time

    ReplyDelete