Friday, January 8, 2010

Decisions

Hmmm. Which book?

Maybe this one?




Nah, read it last night. Let's see....


It took her fifteen minutes to pick a book yesterday. Then, she didn't want to read the one she picked. That leads me to believe that she might have the decision making skills of Ross or Steph. Oh help us.

I decided to make a decision for all of us. Let's go to Cozymel's and Target. Never did I think I would take a child that has been sick and fussy "out" to make things better, but I think she was going stir crazy. Sure enough, we get in the car and Amelia was delighted.
That is right. I said car, delighted, and Amelia all in one sentence.

She was perfect at the restaurant and had a blast at Target. Sometimes this doesn't even happen on wonderful nap filled, no fussy days, so we were quite pleased. She carried a huge pink ball all around Target in her stroller. Everyone cracked up, and yes, we bought it for her.
Oh and did I mention Ross got off work at noon? Best day ever. We had so much fun and AC took a big nap when we got home. Things got even better when a girls movie night invitation went out.

Ashley, Amy, Tara, and I all went to Starbucks and the late showing of Up In The Air. I didn't get a picture, but we were cute and had a blast. The movie made me kind of mad, but oh well. George Clooney was fabulous for sure.

Today has been a lot of bubble blowing. Amelia has slowly grown to love bubbles and now they are one of her favorite things. When we say, "Do you want to blow some bubbles?" It seems like she recognizes that question and gets pumped.
And since decisions usually aren't hard for me to make--for myself or other people--let me make one for you. Have a great Saturday.

Happy Birthday to Allison Leigh Tilton from the Halsted's.

2 comments:

  1. My precious Amelia Claire-so far back that takes me with your mom picking out books each day, wait a minute it was always Pokey Little Puppy.LOL
    precious target picture and bubbles-miss everyone
    Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubbles....the simple things in life are alway so much fun!! Looks like Amelia will be giving you a lesson or two in patience ;o) Love ya'll!

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete