Monday, February 20, 2012

Still Partying...

Thanks to everyone that came to celebrate Amelia's special day. She got many wonderful gifts and more importantly, felt very loved. I need to have it recorded that Amelia invited Asher, Micah, Liam, Will, and Walker as far as friends go. Yep, all boys. Sheesh. Thankfully her best friends Ing and Elise are related to her, so there will always be some girls around. And, Liv will be right in the mix by next year. Love those girls.


I had Amelia's dress made, but Steph made all three little girls matching shirts. Aren't they adorable? She has a three month old, an eighteen month old, and works full time and still stayed up the night before the party to make these!!! Elise loved hers.
Amy made this special Minnie bow to match her dress and it turned out so awesome. I just told her to "make a bow." I love, love, how it turned out. Thanks friend!
I tried to get lots of pictures and run around and cheer for the Bee, and I was so thankful for lots of Elise helpers. She's a wild one.






Shelby is under the pile of boys--too funny.

2 comments:

  1. Can see all the JOY in these faces!Love how Amelia is looking at Liv when holding her!Happy Birthday my precious Buzzy Bee! Gammy loves you thissssssss much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN, FUN AND MORE FUN !!!!

    ReplyDelete