Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Happy Heart

On this Valentine's Day, there are so many things I love. I cannot even properly do a post about it because I'm at an all time full capacity. So, I will just post a few of the many things capturing my heart during this month of love. Without further adieu....

I'm loving cousins and family time and adorable baby cheeks.




These pigtails and wild hair have me swooning.


I'm loving my friends of forever land and all the fun we continue to have.



Snow days, hot chocolate, and endless giggles with these two leave me a total mushy mess.

I have a new found love for handmade cards and gifts.


I adore this little Valentine and her sweet dress.

And it warms my soul watching this wild thing stretch out and read.


See what I mean? I could go on for years. Happy Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

  1. What love we all share with our sweet peas! Precious photos of our adorable crew!Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these same things! Great pics of our wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Happy Heart indeed.

    ReplyDelete