Thursday, February 9, 2012

Beauty

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy

---------------------------
Definitely how I feel about my babies. As in, I could not enter them in a pageant "for fun" because I might have to enforce Miss Piggy's quote. Lol, scary mommy. In all honesty, I feel that they are just so precious and smart and most importantly, so good for my soul because their inner beauty is innocent and sparkly. How's that for mush and gush around Valentine's Day?




5 comments:

  1. Those are some Beautiful Girls!!! And I love mush and gush...it's what keeps me going. No love here for pageants though...blah. Hope you are having a great week. Love you.

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sister Valentine poses. Such cute little girly girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for the cutest 13 month and 2 year old ever! Such preciousness from sissies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Mush & Gush! I was amening you all the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just might be my favorite sister photo shoot to date! I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete