Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Little

Big things and events are obviously important and I love to celebrate them. But I try not to overlook the little. I think that is something my childhood prepared me for very well. Not everything is huge or spectacular or expensive or a big deal. BUT, you can live like it is. React like it is. My parents did a fabulous job of showing Steph and I how to be present and love life and all the littles.

I love my rainboots.

I love Amelia in my high heels.


I love Elise making soup and art.

4 comments:

  1. HELLLOOOO...I love all that also. Nice art picture Lissy did !! Looks like Buzzy is performing a song or two..
    Just thought did not get a picture of the dress-up venture this past weekend.boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, mom and dad did an excellent job on celebrating everything both bug and little. I love all these things so much. Faves are Amelia in high heels and Elise making soup, and of course your hip rain boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love littles and bigs,and of course all the people I worked with had to hear all the littles and bigs!LOL Love these fun photos of of my preshy poohs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me loves little things too.
    Love the rain boots, by the way!

    AT

    ReplyDelete