Sunday, February 19, 2012

Meeska Mouska, Mickey Mouse

Amelia had her third birthday party today at the gym. She was very opinionated about having it at the gym and she was in her element. Running around, chasing everyone, laughing, and just exuding sheer joy. Everyone had a blast and it just made me so happy :)






Speaking of happy, G and Pa got her 3 months worth of gymnastics lessons, and I am thrilled to get her in class. Amelia Claire is my feisty and tiny little jumper, my cautious leaper; my joyful and carefree runner, my precious almost three year old. I am soaking up her last few days of being two. She, however, declares she is definitely already THREE.

4 comments:

  1. Everyone had soo much fun,even this Gammy who worried about everyone getting hurt-LOL So glad the kids loved it!It was great that Mammaw got to attend too!That was an awesome gift for sure!She got lots of wonderful things and didn't want the fun to end! 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great party and everyone joined in the Mickey and Minnie celebration with a true mouseketeer spirit. Lots of running, bouncing, jumpimg, balancing, tumbling, rolling, swinging, climbing and sliding was enjoyed by all, especially the big kids. A-M-E L-I-A M-O U-S-E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT PARTY. Good to see everyone also.
    Kids had so much fun,big turnout for Amelia Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The party was awesome. I love all the pics you got. Might have to steal some since my battery died. The pics of Amelia running with that huge smile on her face are priceless. I'm also dying at the pic of D about to take off on a tumbling routine.

    ReplyDelete