Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yuck

Didn't want to write about the test, but I said I would...

MRI and CT scan in the morning to look for anything that could have caused her forehead/nasal bones to not close all the way.

We go in at 6:30 and tests begin at 8:00.

Please pray for:
- no abnormalities shown on either test
- Elise to handle sedation fine and have no adverse effects
- this to be purely cosmetic

Thank you for your prayers. They have truly kept me from having a break down (well..you know) thus far. I am so blessed to have so many powerful prayer warriors in my life and it is quite humbling. Love to you all.

6 comments:

  1. Lots of Love & Prayers for you & your family!!
    The McMullen's are praying :) & of course loving you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers and Love for my little Elise Mae.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's awake, home, and all went great! Hooray. So proud of our Elise Mae.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thankful our sweet girl was such a trooper during her tests!!!Gammy has rocked her lots today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Heather, I have been praying for you and for Elise. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete