Friday, June 10, 2011

A Day In The Life..

Me: Amelia, that is sweet, but please look at the camera.

Amelia: Hurry mom, me is smiling.
Me: But you aren't looking at the camera.

Amelia: Elise is kiiiicking me.
Me: Let me sit her back up.

Amelia: I will just hold her.

Me: Okay, but hold her tight.
Amelia: She's falling and she likes it.
Me: Don't let her head hit the...too late.



Me: You are right, she really thinks it is funny.
Amelia: Because I am her sister.

I leave for Florida tomorrow. I will miss these two so much that my heart is aching. Amelia said she would LOVE to see the beach. I told her next year she would be older and have more fun. She thought a minute and said, "Ok, but bring me a purple, black, and white shell."

You better believe I will.

2 comments:

  1. You may have to paint them.LOL They will have a ton of fun with Gammy and Gamp. We will pitch in some also. It will be fun for all 4 of you to relax on the beach.
    Darling pictures of the babies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious shots in the awesome green chair.Love those sweet girls and we will have a big time!Hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete