Monday, June 20, 2011

Thug Life


The above picture cracks me up. The boys are "resting" in their shades and Derek is using a towel as a blanket. Hehe.

Florida was spectacular. I was sad to leave the girls. So sad. However, once I walked out on our balcony and saw this sight...I got over it.
And I saw so many little kiddos that were scared of the ocean, sand, waves, etc. It only confirmed that I made a good decision in leaving them with Mom and Dad. That and the fact that they did so many fun things with Amelia that she wanted to make sure she got to stay another night. SHE HAD ALREADY BEEN THERE FIVE.

Anyway, we peered out at the beach and after driving all night decided we immediately needed to hit the sand. The boys were all too eager to pose for the camera.
Busy, busy day today. More Florida tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. great trip. great memories. great shots. can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice place, fun time. So happy you made the trip together.Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times together,nothing better,trips rule!Love the view and we had so much fun with the girls!

    ReplyDelete