Saturday, June 25, 2011

Brave

I said as soon as I found out I was pregnant that I would NOT be taking two tiny kids to swim in the summer without someone to help me. However, Casiee convinced me it was doable and that I could just leave if I felt overwhelmed and so, feeling a stroke of bravery, I headed to the pool for a swim with both my blue eyed babes.

It was toddler time, so I didn't have to lay the smack down on any "big kids" causing a ruckus. Whew. There was a big shaded pavilion right in the pool. Whew. The zero entry made it easy to let the girls play while we held our little ones. Whew. See where this is going? We had a fabulous morning playing at the pool and I was so glad I braved it.

Didn't take any pictures once we got in because I had my hands full, but here are a few I snapped while we were waiting on them to blow the whistle for everyone to get in.
Amelia minded SO very well and Elise was a champ being toted all over the place chasing after her fish of a sister. We finished out the afternoon with the park and some ice cream before nap.
Have I mentioned we are loving summer at the Halsted house? Hope you are loving yours.

5 comments:

  1. Doesn't brave feel good?
    Amelia's pigtails are too cute for words.:) Glad your day was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was soooo very proud of your bravery. I can't wait to get in on the pool action this week. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pictures for sure in the cute heart suit!So glad it was a fun day with two precious girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of Amelia eating her ice cream,precious, girl does love her ice cream. Elise is so good wherever you take her, she goes witht he flow...getting there, hmmmmmm maybe another story. LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Idaho!! Knew you could do it!!
    Your beautiful girls will think their mommy can do anything :)
    And with God you can.

    ReplyDelete