Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweethearts

I took all last week to re-group and that meant no blogging. Annddd, today has gone well so far. My first fully solo day with two tiny tots. Amelia has been wonderful. Truly. I am surprised, and I know that every morning won't be this great, but she has done well. I have noticed her mood swings happen when I am nursing, and although they have come and gone quickly today, I am on a mad dash to plan some fun things for her to do alone while I am feeding Elise. We made it to naptime though and that is great. Elise is thinking about waking up and I am realizing they won't both be asleep at the same time very often... Thanks for your "Go get 'em" text this morning Amy---that's been my mantra today.

After Elise and I went back to Harrison, the girls spent one whole morning and afternoon together and it was fun. Sometimes I can't believe Steph and I have kids :) Mom got the girls matching outfits and I am a sucker. I now want them matching at all times, lol. We managed to snap a few shots.


We even got all three girls to sleep at the same time and had some "big girl" time talking and eating lunch. Fuuuuuun. It snowed while we were at Mom and Dad's and Amelia got to go sledding again three more times. Needless to say she loved it each time and was pulled screaming into the house by her snowsuit when it was time to come in.

On Saturday Asher had his 4th birthday party at Wacky World and it was a ton of fun. The pictures are on Ross's phone, so I will post those later. It was a lot of fun and Mom and Dad stayed with Elise while we were at the party. I just love Amelia's little friends. She was unsure at first of the huge bounce houses and all the kids, but in true Amelia fashion, she warmed up and didn't even want to come eat cake because she was having so much fun. (don't be alarmed, she still consumed a huge piece of cake).

We left there and headed straight to another party--Jared's 12th Birthday Celebration. It was a great day with all our family and Jared had a wonderful party. And, yes, Amelia had more cake.


Sidenote: I have no clothes that fit.

5 comments:

  1. Super happy you had a good first morning.Ashers party sounded very fun.Jareds was great and does so good with the little ones.Amelia loves him so much,but then who wouldn't.LOL the matching shots of my girls are too cute.Must find some Easter ones. You already look great by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on those matching outfits, Renee. The girls look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a sucker for matching outfits. That first picture is the best with Amelia holding both of their hands. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures of the three little ones.It will be so fun when the two tiny ones can walk. oh myyyyyyyyy
    So happy Buzzy had such a fun day and evening. We all enjoyed the b/d gathering.
    Good pictures on that also Heathy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the matching outfits. i had so much fun on my snow day with you and your clan. loved our adult time too. can't wait to be together again. i already miss you and it's monday. eek.

    side note: ingrid is 6 months old and my old clothes still don't fit. just buy new ones. shopping trip soon.

    ReplyDelete