Friday, January 7, 2011

Out and About

I love to be out and about. Or at least know that I can go out and about if I want to. Once Mom leaves, I will be a prisoner. So, I am trying to take advantage of having someone here to watch Elise and having Ross go with me to lift Amelia. Time is a dwindling with The Miracle Woman. WAH.

Today we went to story time at Barnes and Noble and then to Target. Amelia wanted to dress up, and chose this outfit. Presh.



Elise nursed before we left and stayed asleep the whole time we were gone, and awoke to nurse when we got back. Such a good girl. She had another wonderful night last night. I almost can't even type it. She only woke up once after midnight to eat!!! My word--love this face.

Amelia keeps wanting to hug and kiss Elise and tell her where we are going if we leave and "check" on her if she cries. Not going to lie, it is heart-melting sweet. She also has had a few breakdowns because I can't pick her up or rock her. Not going to lie, it is heart-breaking sad. She then dries up her tears and sadly reminds us all, "Mommy has bad boo-boos, no hold me." Hopefully the doctor will clear me to pick her up on Wednesday. Fingers crossed.


I love this pretty yellow outfit on Elise. Glenda and Danny Boy brought it up when they visited.
What a wonderful day :) Hope yours was as well.

3 comments:

  1. Just left a long comment and poosh,gone.
    Love the yellow and gray, perfect with Elise's olive skin and dark hair.Praying they stay like that.
    Don't think I have seen that cute pink outfit on Buzzy,she's all set for Barnes and Noble. So precious with her holding Elise by the little arm, loves her sissy.
    Heather, you are funny, you will have them both out and about in no time, it is who you are!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit ac chose for your Barnes and noble outing. So.stylish and cutey. The outfit from Glenda for elise is adorable. You know grey and yellow is one of my fave color combos. I'm so glad elise is a good eater and sleeper. Hope the bed debut goes great tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back home and missing my girls! I hope you had a good night. I loved Amelia's dress up outfit with her baby legs.i had so much fun dressing her each day.She is getting taller for sure. You have done great sweetie! Love you!

    ReplyDelete