Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wiiiipe Out

I continue to be dog tired. But, I continue to do fun things that make life wonderful. So, I pick dog tired any day. For some reason, I have been horrible at taking pictures lately. Ross was off on Saturday and we had a great day and found a new park for Amelia to play at. She had a wonderful time and it was fun spending the day together. G, Pa, and Mammaw came up that evening to play and Amelia had a blast. G brought her a few treats and they were huge hits.

Sunday, Ross was on call until 4, so Amelia and I churched it by ourselves. I was a nervous wreck because he has been dropping her off in the nursery, not me. She wore her new yellow dress I got online for a steal and I was praying it would bring us sunshiney luck.

It DID! She acted weird when I walked back there with her and said, "NO..Daddy." I told her that I know Daddy takes her, but today it is me. And, that was that. She did great at drop off. The workers still let Ross go behind the gate with her to drop her off and that has helped out so much. She even called her teacher by name :)

To celebrate, she got to play outside before lunch with her new pack n play for her babies (from G). She now carries it everywhere and has her babies nap while she plays. Lol.


She had a surprise after nap and Dd, Steph, and Ingrid came up for the afternoon/evening. She wanted to show Ingrid all her toys and made her watch Yo Gabba Gabba haha. It was super fun and makes me happy that she loves Ingrid so much. We shopped a little and ate at Cheddars. Both kids were perfect and it was a fun dinner. I wish they could come up every weekend. Look at this most adorable kiddo.
Lover her and love those leggings. Monday I went to Conway for Brandy's 30th birthday party and it was a blast. We both distinctly remember her waking up in our college dorm the morning she turned 20 and me telling her how much older that was than being a teenager. HA. Ten years have passed..crazy. It was fun and sadly I have NO pictures. I was shaken up when I arrived due to a major traffic jam, crazy drivers, chuckwagon races, nausea, and hormones. Once I got calmed down, I forget to snap any shots. Hopefully she posts some on her blog or I can snag some from her Mom. I spent the night and we had a blast talking babies and reality t.v. Happy 30th Bran!

Tuesday Amelia and I drove home and played until Ross got home. Today was storytime at the library. Now it's naptime. Night.

3 comments:

  1. Ingrid is napping sweetly as I type.The girls look precious.I love the yellow even more on.Of course I love leggings.That pack n play is too much,love it.She needed more beds for her babies. The bunk bed was way crowded.Glad you fun at the party after the wacky trip down.You are a great friend and mom! Luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! You were busy! I hop you get good nap and that my text a few minutes ago did not wake you. I love the yellow dress too! And Ingrid is adorable. I think she should meet Micah.
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a trooper! I'm a big blah when I'm prego...Amelia's new dress is cute as can be, as is she. Ingrid- you are a sweetie pie, for sure! Happy Birthday Brandy! Love you all!!!

    Jaimi

    ReplyDelete