Sunday, September 19, 2010

Surprise Party

Happy 60th Birthday to Pa!

Ross said that Pa's surprise part went off without a hitch. Here are a couple of pics he took of the fun night.





He said Barbara had fun games to play with questions about Darrell and a lot of old pictures for everyone to look at. The turnout was great and he deserved it. He is a wonderful Pa and Ross really admires his Daddy :) Amelia and I are sad we couldn't go, but she needed to rest and be fever free. We are thankful she is, and are now just working on getting rid of that runnnny poop. Ross was on call last night and was excited to have a delivery. We got to go to the park real quick before he went to bed and Amelia enjoyed being free of the house and free of her pajamas. Even though I am so tired, I have stopped napping during the day unless I feel sick because I wake up so cranky. It is clear to me that I have more patience and compassion when I rest on the couch and read or blog than when I sleep. I have mentioned several times that I need a two and a half hour nap to feel rested and I rarely get that since Amelia NEVER makes it to two hours anymore ha.

Ally had to come to the park in her new carrier. HAD to.

Amelia and I are both super nosy. So???





More swinging! More!




She wanted to try this big spiral Mother's heartattack. Ross let her. Scared me to death, but she concentrated and made it to the top and slid down the slide. So big.




Look who is feeling better!

3 comments:

  1. Glad party was success and so glad Amelia is better. HELP HELP too little for spiral HELP!!!! Go Ross Man on delivery!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family picture !!! Good looking bunch..
    The carrier is tooooooooooo cute. Love the last picture.
    Poor Rossman had to be up all night long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the park pics! she loves a good day at the park. until it is time to go home! hahaha. i'm also glad pa's party was a hit. good job g!

    steph

    ReplyDelete