Sunday, September 26, 2010

Guess Who?

Guess who this masked woman is?



Just Amelia, loving all the Halloween decor at Walgreens. Especially the "mons mons." Seriously, THIS doesn't scare her, but the nice ladies at MOPS do? I love my kid.



And loving that red ball that we may or may not have bought in secret as a bribe for next Sunday to see if she will go to the nursery without crying. Noneofyourbusiness :)

Also, guess who got new leg warmers and a leotard for Open Gym? Yep. And she's pretty darn proud of herself. She kept standing around before we left popping her leg lol.


A gymnast for sure, right?



Gym was a blast and Asher and Lynna were there, which equals even more fun. Sometimes it is hard not to push your kid too much, and I am sure this gets harder the older they get. Amelia is more timid than either one of her friends here (and younger) and today I was proud of myself for letting her do what equipment she wanted and not asking her, "Don't you want to do (fill in the blank) like Asher?" This prayer in my devotional book is really helping me with just letting Amelia be Amelia.

Father, you know I want to teach my child according to your principles. I don't want to move ahead of you and I want my child to have room to grow in her character development. Let me stand back when I want to overcorrect. Amen.

It was a beautiful day after gym so we had a picnic at home and played outside. Amelia would not remove her leg warmers or leotard. So, we left them on.
Thanks to Gammy for gym outfit!



5 comments:

  1. NOW HERE IS A BLOG I LOVE. Cute,cute,cute gym outfit. Seriously,leg warmers are so
    perfect.lol I know she was proud of her look.
    Thanks to that devotional,and you listening !!
    Takes after her Aunt Jenn and Aunt Steph, LOVES Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This takes me back a few years to a little girl who looked much like this who loved gymnastics!She is a living doll! I can not believe she loved the monsters-LOL Great devotional and so glad my daughter seeks God's guidance daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture is cracking me up!! The leg pop is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am SO happy you got the leg warmers. so cute. you can tell she is so proud of herself. love it. glad you had a fun day at the gym and playing outside. i had so much fun with you on saturday. an absolute BLAST. love.

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks just like you
    ud

    ReplyDelete