Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dog Tired

Aunt Jessalyn came by on her way to NWA and she had Murphy with her, which of course resulted in a very tickled little lady.She ran around chasing Murphy with this smile the whole time.


It tickles me that she loves dogs as much as I do. Patrick was obviously quite tickled to be at our apartment as well. How many times can I say tickled?

Saturday we went to the zoo and Amelia sported this lovely green going to the zoo track suit. Mom got this for her before she was born and I remember thinking, That is huge. She won't be able to wear that for yeeeeaaars. Fits perfectly.
The zoo was fun and the highlight was the new clouded leopard exhibit. LOVED it. They are so beautiful. Little Rock has a sad little zoo, but the more I go, the more it grows on me. The membership passes we bought were way worth the money. They have already paid for themselves and then some, and Amelia is really starting to notice the different types of animals. Although, she yelled out "dog" rather loudly and rather repeatedly at the otter exhibit...

Monday we went to lunch with my co-workers from Pulaski. I love these ladies and miss them a lot. Amelia and I dressed up for the occasion.
We laughed and caught up and it just reaffirmed that they are the greatest collective group of teachers that I have ever worked with. Don't get me wrong--I have had best friends at certain schools (Bennett, if you are reading, I love ya), but the entire group of people I worked with at P.A. is stellar.

J.J. bought my lunch and showered Amelia with attention. So sweet.
I had convinced myself Amelia had another ear infection due to her never ending runny nose and ear pulling, but I took her to the Dr. today and no infection! We have been very blessed at her lack of ear infections, so I am hoping the fluid in her ear goes away soon.

I almost fell asleep several times while posting this and I have more television to watch. I should have been sleeping every Monday for the past eight weeks instead of wasting my life watching the Bachelor. Then, I would be caught up and not be too tired to watch The Biggest Loser.

4 comments:

  1. Great pig tails and outfits.Super to see excitement from our precious girl! Fun Times in the Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, too...and if I don't get to hold this fabulous baby girl soon, I will have a Heather-sized fit. We ALL know how dramatic that can be :)

    Thinking since I do not have a baby in my future that a Murphy might be needed!

    TBennett

    ReplyDelete
  3. arghhh--me too! i wish i wouldn't have wasted my life on the bach. i was also too tired for loser. i picked idol to watch instead--another waste.

    aside from all this tv talk--i love the "track suit". i remember mom getting that--so precious. glad you have had fun week so far. miss you.

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wore our shirt!!! Yes!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete