Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Minute To Win It

I love rhymes. And, I love this new show. It is fun and Ross tries to do the challenges at home and I pee in laughter. Fun. Oh, and I have never thought that a word repeated counts as a rhyme. Have you? Good. I love it when we agree.

Amazing Race is great this season--the cowboys are my fave. And, Survivor is at its peak greatness right now. Biggest Loser is also getting good and more tears fall each episode. Tears of "way to go for losing so much weight and pushing yourself." I love television.

On to this weekend... We packed everything into Saturday and just hung out today. Worked out well. First up was the Clinton Library Easter Extravaganza. Thanks to Amy for letting me know about it. It took a little bit to convince crowd-o-phobic Ross that there would not be thousands of people taking advantage of bouncy lands, a petting zoo, funnel cakes, and music. For some reason he believed me. But when we showed up downtown, there were in fact thousands of people.

Amelia did not care and had the time of her life. Allergies and all. Or a cold. Or whatever this crap is. She loved the petting zoo the most.



The camel was her favorite (petting it above). The goats were mine; even though one stole our cup of food and ate it. Cup and food.

She also loved the music area they had set up with drums and drumsticks. Elmo made an appearance and she had a love attack. She wanted Elmo to hold her. No pictures because they were charging TWO dollars for you to use your OWN camera. I almost got in a fight with Elmo and his body guard, but decided against it. She also loved the Easter Bunny and the fountain. Basically, she loved everything about the day.

We ate lunch at Applebee's with a gift card so the score at one o'clock was still FREE. Amelia was great at the restaurant and we got her down for a nap around two. We scurried around to get things ready for our cookout that evening and it went great. I love our LR friends :)

Today Amelia went to the nursery at church and um it didn't go so well. She coerced a worker into holding her the entire service. The lady said, "Every time I tried to put her down to play she screamed bloody murder." Sigh.

Tomorrow Ross starts his LAST rotation as a Med Student. Weird.

OGATSBHBWM is moving along. God is doing the moving. I will not say any more at this time. I have learned my lesson for now :)

6 comments:

  1. Precious photos and lots of fun it appears on Saturday. Glad it was a great day. Sorry Amelia's allergies are acting up again-poor girl.Love everyone, Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cowboys too! I'm ashamed to admit my first though on episode 1 was "oh gosh, rednecks." But I looooove them. By far my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knew she would love all that action. Good job taking her to that event,fun,fun.
    Yes, you have been blessed with great friends in L.R., praying for the same in Ozark.
    Don't watch ANY OF THOSE SHOWS,glad of it. Have way more to watch than we can as it is.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics of the easter extravaganza! looked so fun to me. wish i could have petted those precious animals. i still can't believe AC wanted elmo to hold her. that is too funny for words. i live for every show mentioned. the cowboys are the best. i love boston rob and russell. i cry every tuesday at biggest loser even if i will myself not to. so great.

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Rob and Russell-LOL
    Poor cowboys-bad luck but hanging in there-good ole boys Luv them

    ReplyDelete