Friday, February 26, 2010

Deacon Days

Deacon came over to play on Wednesday before story time. Amelia was tickled of course.
Mom, look, Deacon is here. Right here beside me playing with my letters!


Then, much to her delight, Deacon got to come back over that night while his mom and dad went to a meeting at church. They played and played and Deacon even payed a bit of attention to Amelia. Ashley and I always joke that we don't know why Amelia loves Deacon so much because he just ignores her. Apparently she loves a challenge.


Deacon, come back here.


He flashes this smile and she gets even more determined to catch him.

When Deacon came over he was already in his jammies, reminding me that I had to put both kids to sleep. Ross was at soccer, and I was hoping Deacon went to bed okay since Amelia is rather needy at bedtime. He went to sleep like a champ though.

Then, Deacon invited us to play at a new place on Friday. A local church has a free play place and it is so fun. Ross was off on Friday so he got to come with us. I would have kept Amelia in the small play area, but since her dad was with us, she got to climb way up and do the big slide with him.


Deacon loved the big slide too.

G came by to visit after her conference in Little Rock on Thursday and Friday, so Amelia was delighted with even more visitor fun.
Notice Amelia is wearing G's pearls. She had to have them on immediately. She loves jewelry as much as her mom.

Great weekend, but I am behind on posting, so I'll catch up later. Or not.

1 comment:

  1. That play place looks so fun! I bet they did love it. Deacon cracks me up with his big grin.Amelia looks like she may be wanting G's other necklace as well-LOL Cute girly pearly Gammy says! Love everyone!

    ReplyDelete