Sunday, March 14, 2010

Consistent

I hate titling these posts sometimes. When I go to type in a "title" it picks up every other title I have ever used and over half the time I have already called a post by the title I am about to type in at that very moment. So, of course I can't use it. Grrr.

This weekend went by fast but was oh so fun. Mom and Steph have been working their tails off on Bergman's Beauty Review and Saturday Amelia and I went up to check out the decorations. She ended up providing a distraction of cuteness, but no one cared. Aunt Steph welcomed the break I think.




Amelia was quite delighted that there were balloons being used as decorations. She had a great time running around on stage.
Then, Amelia took a nap with her Memer and I was off to get fitted for my new glasses. Jessalyn got them for me and I loveeee them. I haven't had new glasses in six years and these are actually a prescription that I can see out of!




After Amelia was up and ready, it was time to leave for Walker's birthday party. I was overly excited to see Amy.


The party was farm themed and it was a blast. Amy made chicken quesadillas and guacamole for everyone and it was so delish. Amelia actually ate a quesadilla and I almost fell over in shock. Perhaps it was the commotion or the other kids eating them--don't know. I just know that it was a welcomed change. And, I know that I am not expecting her to repeat that performance. Anyway, we played and played, ate, and left late. Happy First Birthday Walker!




There were adorable farm treat boxes that we got to take from the party and Amelia was very intent on taking each item out this morning before church and hoarding it away from me. I have to admit, the heart bracelets were very cute, so she better guard them closely.

Meme and Pop came over to tell us goodbye and her and her and Amelia had a tickling session. We waited until she was verrrrry tired and it worked. She slept the whole way to LR! Time change=messing with me.

Goodnight.

8 comments:

  1. Glasses look great!! Stupid optician didn't know what he was taking about. :)

    I love Amelia's plaid shirt. So cute.

    Can't wait for the exciting news on Thursday!

    Love ya!
    Jessalyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jessalyn on the glasses looking cute as well. So glad Amelia loves kids and had a great time at the party.Hard worked paid off,I think the beauty review was a success.:)GAMMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amelia's outfit with the striped tights and pink cons is rockin'! Sad when a one-year-old is more of a fashionista than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I love the specs, too... Glasses are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her little pigtails. The time change messes with us too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did I get her those striped tights? If not, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all had a fun weekend. She loves parties.
    So glad you have your glasses now,love the frames.
    She thinks her Meme is a wild women..
    That really is the cutest shirt ever with the jeans and pink shoes.
    All ready for church with pigtails and Mary Beth tights on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The glasses are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete