Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Continuation

Thanks for your prayers. They mean a lot. As in, cry when I read your comments a lot.

I didn't get a ton of shots from this party, but Derek ran around and worked his camera magic, so I will get those from him soon. Because, you know I will be posting party pics for years. They are just too cute. Before I continue I want to say Elise has been asleep five hours with one short break for some milk. Yet, at night, she sleeps two hours tops. You've endured much complaining from me about Amelia being a terrible sleeper, so I will try to refrain from saying much more about Elise except this: When you see me, pretend not to notice the permanent black circles. Thanks.


Asher and Amelia's pre party hug. So precious.
Amy and I's pre-party hug. So precious. LOL.
Micah-the littlest party guest. Such a sweet baby.
The BROBEE PINATA :)
The gang

But seriously, another baby that doesn't sleep? I'm just saying..

5 comments:

  1. Sleep is for sissies. I tell people to ignore the grease wad that is my hair because sleeping is much more important than showering. The party looks like it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to give the sticker story it's own post, but I can't think about it too much. I'm getting queasy writing this comment. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend's baby did the same thing. Hang in there. I'll find out what she did because her little guy is sleeping through the night now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun party for those friends. So cute on the hugging pictures..I love that AmyJo!!!
    Cutest pinata ever !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funnest party of all time. I loved every second. The pinata was a huge hit. I want to go back to the gym NOW. According to AC I have dark black circles too. So at least we're in the same boat. hahaa.

    ReplyDelete