Saturday, March 19, 2011

Love

Amelia loves me. She tells me and shows me. It is precious and melts my heart. But, I also love to watch her love others. Like her Gampy.
She sat in Rosa for thirty minutes pretending to drive Gampy all around and had the most fun.

And Aunt Jen came to meet us at the park on her day off and Amelia was so tickled. She wanted Aunt Jen to push her and help her do everything--not Mommy.
There is nothing greater than knowing your child loves you. But, watching them love others comes very close.

5 comments:

  1. Buzz loves her family !!!! How wonderful she has so many to share in her fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that hat! I am going to say that definitely goes in the "cute" pile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of Amelia in Rosa with dad melts my heart. So so so so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pictures,so glad Jen gave up some day off for that fun! Amelia loves us all so much and has never been afraid even when she lived in Little Rock.So funny how she always remembered us and always loved to see us and still does. Rosa picture and skate pictures darling!

    ReplyDelete