Thursday, March 3, 2011

i Phone

I loved my old phone--Mean Green--and I had him ten years. It was a sad, sad day when he left me. (sad for me, happy for others) Ross had to get an i phone for work and said we should both switch to AT&T and it would end up being cheaper and could be part of my birthday present and blah blah. I know I sound ungrateful, but I didn't want one. Why would I want a fancy phone when I loved how plain Mean Green was?

Fast forward to my now love affair with my phone. I sit up nursing and rocking for hours and scroll the internet. Texting is fast and furious. Most of all, I love taking pictures on my phone when I don't have the big camera handy. Here are some of those shots of late...

Amelia got birthday flowers from her Daddy. She was beyond excited. I didn't know he was sending them and I got a little teary eyed. Precious.


Weather has been warmer and one day while Elise was sleeping we took the monitor out with us and ran around picking up leaves and rocks.
New outfit that was pooped on and ruined in about ten minutes. Not so much a lady, huh?
Meowww. I don't sleep at night. Purrrr. I'm still sweet as I can be.-----------------------------------
I wish I didn't love those entertainment gossip magazines. I really wish I didn't. In fact, I wish I didn't love magazines and their glossy world of luxury, period. But, I do. A lot. They scream at me as I walk up to the checkout counter. In fact, I have had this conversation with myself, "Hmm, I could put back the toothpaste and use a few travel tubes we have under the counter and use the money I was going to spend on toothpaste for a magazine." I totally blame my dad and his love for the 'zine.

4 comments:

  1. haha :) I've had about a gazillion conversations very similar (almost identical really) with myself over magazines.
    love
    them. :) all kinds...and a new issue every month? Perfect. (but also feeds the addiction)

    ReplyDelete
  2. magazine addict. total. love them so much. and i love your iPhone because I get great pictures of my nieces during the day! i hope for one every recess break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ice cream bouquet is the best-so precious and perfect for the sweetest 2 year old on the planet! Love the kitten outfit on smiley bug!She is the sweetest with her little Striggow skin still holding out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang on to that hair and coloring my Elise Mae.
    Darling pictures of both girls.Did not know about the b/d flowers,how sweet to think of that. Girly girl loves a bouquet.

    ReplyDelete