Thursday, March 10, 2011

Come on Over

Come on over baby. Def one of my favorite Christina songs from back in the day. G and Pa came to see us Tuesday night. They were waiting on us after we got back from seeing Lynna's new baby brother up at the hospital! He's so precious. When we moved here it was Asher, Lynna, and Amelia and now they all have a sibling. We double our group in a mere months. But, I digress.

It was fun eating supper with G and Pa and playing. Amelia had a blast and didn't get in bed till 9:30. Oops. She got up at four that morning and never went back to sleep. Oops.

Then, last night the Hahn's came over. Definitely the most fun family ever. Love them. I mean, what if this dapper dude showed up at your house to play? Is it any wonder why Amelia is smitten?Such a ham. We had a great dinner and lots of laughs and playing. Even though Elise hadn't napped much at all that day and Amelia got up at four that morning, they were both in great moods. Which meant their momma was as well. Fun times :) "Emmy" even got asked to play back in Amelia's room ALONE..big privilege, haha.


Amelia went right to sleep but was up from 2-430. Seriously? She wanted to play dollhouse and then kept apologizing because she couldn't get back to sleep. "Me sorry mom. Me no tired." Sheesher. Tonight we are trying a 7:30 rocking time to see if that helps any. I think Mom has it figured out--too much fun with Ross home all week and doesn't want to take time to sleep. Who knows really? Just trying to find a reason helps me feel better.

I will miss Ross so much when he goes back to work Saturday. We have had so much fun hanging out here each day and doing fun stuff and working on forgotten projects. No, not Steph and D worthy projects, just like hanging a few shelves :) I love my man.

Okay, Elise is hungry. Which is nothing new. But, oh how sweet she is.

Oh, please join me in praying for my friend Kayla and her sweet baby girl. She is on bedrest right now and really needing a lot of prayers for that tiny baby in her belly.

6 comments:

  1. What's not to like about great company coming to see you! G and Pa coming to see those grandkids and Hahns to visit. Those boys are darling, oh my,Asher dressed up for Ameilia,haha..Elise in the big middle.
    Praying for the baby girl !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asher looks like he would be fun company. If I only I would have known sleep would be so precious. Bentley's new thing in the middle of the night is "me not know how to go to sleep." Seriously? I just have to laugh. Praying, praying, praying for Kayla all hours of the day and night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun with the Hahns. Asher's jacket is so cute. He is the funniest guy ever. Sorry for no sleepy. And praying and praying and praying for Kayla and baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for Kayla,Chase,and baby for sure.Asher looks adorable!I can see you had fun.I am am sure G and Pa coming excited Amelia to no end.Glad it has been a great week and enjoyable vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love that you all live here. And that we get to come play. You forgot that I also got two unprompted kisses from Amelia. Sweetest ever! Asher is a goober, Micah and Shelby are twins, and at least I a smiling in this picture.

    I hope you got some sleep last night.

    Definitely praying for Kayla.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thinking Amelia just might be like her Gammy... The woman who needs 20 minutes sleep each night - and when she wakes up she is still super woman! Now that is some kind of metabolism. Something I have never had & can only dream of :) Go Gammy!!

    ReplyDelete