Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fun!!!!

Hi from my phone before our Thursday playdate..."We so silly,"- Amelia
--------------------------------
We went to the zoo yesterday with Gampy. He came up because both girls had their shots (ahh) and Ross is on call (ahh) and Mom was busy with the Beauty Review (ahh). So you see how lucky I am? Not only do I have the best mom in the world, but also the best dad in the world. He spent the night with me to help with the girls. :)

Elise was awesome at the zoo. I kept waiting for an infant Amelia-like breakdown, but there wasn't one. We were there over two hours and she just chilled in her stroller. When it all got to be too much for her, she just dozed off.

So, if you have been following the blog for a while and know of my love for the zoo, you know of Amelia's love for the petting zoo. However, she decided this trip she would feed NOTHING but the fish. Her reasoning, "Maybe when me big, but me little ight now." Really? You have fed the goats since you were ten months old. Lol. We got home and as I was rocking her for nap she said, "Me loves snakes." Really?

3 comments:

  1. GO MR.!!! ME'S DON'T LOVE SNAKES BUZZY. Glad a fun day at the zoo,and Elise was perfect little one. I enjoyed having her with me so much today !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love photo of gampy and amelia. priceless. also enjoyed catching up on your blog...amelia is hysterical. and i can picture her doing & saying those exact things you say she does in your post. lowe's shower visit cracked me up - glad it was a great success. hope all is well. love you!

    AT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Gampy! Sounds like a wonderful day :)
    Except for the "LOVE SNAKES"!!!! Yikes! She's a nature girl for sure :)
    Oh the fun you will have.

    ReplyDelete