Monday, February 14, 2011

Moosh and Goosh

I am not really a big romantic. I love watching romantic comedies and reading sweet romance stories, but real life is about making it work, you know? And, my sweet husband is in this marriage to make it work and for that, I am eternally grateful. However, I do love love. And I am so lucky to be swimming in it. We got to go to Harrison and I spent the entire weekend with family--three babies equal a whole lotta love. And, I have the coolest sister and bro in law with whom Ross and I can sit around and laugh and laugh. :) This website provided a lot of laughs for us this weekend: http://www.dearblankpleaseblank.com/.

Steph got Amelia a precious sling to carry her babies in
Elise with her pretty gift

Ing with the book Amelia picked out for her (and then tried to take back, lol)
Lots of love this morning too at our Valentine Party. Amelia has SO been looking forward to this and couldn't wait for "me friends" to get here. She shared very well today and was very proud of herself, lol. She kept reminding me that she shared after they left. We made cookies and mini pizzas. I am so thankful for her little friends and for their moms. Happy Heather. And, a really happy Amelia who got her very first pair of earrings from the Hahns!
Before she went to bed she said, "I love earrings." That's my girl :)

2 comments:

  1. I had the.best.weekend. Loved every second. I can just imagine how much AC loved those earrings! Her smile is too much. I just keep staring at it. More details of party for me please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word the earrings are too much!She looks precious.Cute cookie and looks yummy too,so glad they had fun at the party.Cute pictures of all the girls!You and Ross do love each other and make it work with a residency schedule.It was a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete