Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love is STILL in the AIr

Every day Amelia asks to hold Elise. Every day I let her. MOST days, Elise seems scared for her life. Then, there was Valentine's Day. She loved it and smiled the whole time Amelia held her.


She even smiled while getting her face smashed. Now that's love!


Ross sent me flowers--awww--and Amelia was convinced they were for her. She sat and stared at them for thirty minutes. And yelled out, "THANKS DAD, I LOVE THEM." As soon as he got home she told him, "Me love my flowers, thank you." It was so precious and so hilarious. She told me, "Sorry, not yours, mine." And, that is how my little girl got her very first bouquet delivered.

6 comments:

  1. These are the most precious of all dad and I have looked and looked at how precious Elise's smile is and Amelia's earrings so sweet!Guess Ross will have to have all 3 girls names on flowers from now on! I am still cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise's smile is just precious. Amelia stories crack me up. She looks so proud of "her" flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.... All of it!
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures of Elise with her big Sissy. I am glad everyone got to see that perfect little smile.She is a happy one !!!
    Of course Amelia thought the flowers were for her,DUH !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahahaha. Of COURSE Amelia thought they were for her. That is SO FUNNY.

    ReplyDelete