Friday, February 18, 2011

I Just Can't Help Myself...

The matching. I seriously can't help it. Or resist. It's too adorable. Ross doesn't really get the cute factor, but please tell me you do. I mean, they have on the same outfit. Love.

Thank you Mom for coming up today and taking Amelia to storytime and then watching the girls while I ran some errands and got things ready for the party. Each day I strive to be half the mom you are. It is a pretty insane challenge and provides me with great motivation. I love you loads.

Tomorrow is Amelia's Yo Gabba Gabba party and to say she is excited would be a gross understatement. She has been singing, "Happy Birthday to me," for a week straight. Dancing. Jumping. Her excitement is so infectious. I love being her mom.

7 comments:

  1. I love love love matching-oh wait got those for Ingrid and Amelia,oh wait Amelia's still fits and now Ingrid's fits Elise-LOL love hand me downs too!
    Excited is now even the word for our almost 2 year old!What fun she is!
    You are welcome, sweetie! Love you all
    Both my girls are great moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get it. Matching outfits=cutest thing of all time. I loved that brown and blue on Ingrid. Looks presh on elise too! Can't wait for the party tomorrow. And u are a fantastic mom. But I know what you mean. We have big shoes to fill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love matching!! And those outfits are adorable. Happy Birthday to Amelia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the matching outfits!! Precious! Hope you all have a great day today! Love you.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - you know I love matchy matchy. Nathan is right there with Ross on the not quite getting the cute factor. In fact, if we are in any way matching then he changes clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, cute! I love the matchy-matchy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and Happy Birthday, miss Amelia.

    ReplyDelete