Monday, November 29, 2010

The Week That Keeps on Giving

This was my last trip to Harrison before Elise gets here due to doctor's orders and I wanted to stay for the long haul. Amelia and I spent the whole week and Ross joined us from Wednesday on. Staying that many days has made today verrrry hard for Amelia, but I will tell about that later. For now, all the fun we had :)


On Thanksgiving Week, you...

Get to spend time with your sweet cousin.




Get tickled sipping tea with your Poppy.



Get to play with a new Playdough machine AND celebrate your Dad being off work.


On Thanksgiving Week, you...


Get to help Gammy make sweet potato casserole in your jammies.



Get to pretend you are in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and wave from your bus.



Get to be loved on. And loved on, and loved on...




Get to wear matching dresses with Ingrid.




Get to walk to the creek with your Pa.




Get to have a surprise visit from your Mammaw.



Ahhh. What a Thanksgiving Week :)

5 comments:

  1. Perfect blog. Love all the pictures, she had such a fun time with her all her family !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome week for all of us! Precious photos and so glad she loved the parade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. had the BEST thanksgiving ever. loved every second of it. loved having you and the buzz here. loved playing and playing and playing. so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, I absolutely love your blog. Makes me feel like I don't miss anything, even though I can't be with the family at holiday time. Your blog and the photos are such a gift to me. I love, love, love you, Ross and Buzzy more than I can say. Thanks for keeping me "in the loop". Love you, Aunt SherryBoBerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...I love all the Thanksgiving pictures. They made me smile, especially the parade one. You are so dedicated to keep this site updated. Miss you!
    Love, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete