Friday, November 19, 2010

Chismas Tee

We put up Amelia's small Christmas Tree. Yes, it is early, but we figured if Halloween was an indication of her love for seasonal things that we should stretch out the fun. And she didn't disappoint. This girl was just giddy. I asked her if she remembered her tree from last year and she said, "too little." Haha, yes you were my sweetie pie.


I wish I could get the video up of her trying to lug her tree back to her room by herself, but I apparently am not talented enough. Which doesn't surprise you since I never put videos up. One day...

Amelia got all dolled up in polka dots (her choice) for her first basketball game last night.
She absolutely loved it and was mesmerized by her Uncle D playing in the alumni game. I was impressed with her behavior and surprised by how much she seemed to enjoy it. She cried when it was over. This is a new phase--crying when something fun is over. Cue Sesame Street Live Breakdown 2010.

But, if you look this cute in a turkey dress, the breakdowns are more easily overlooked.

Gobble, gobble.

6 comments:

  1. Amelia is just a little doll!! I love reading all of your posts and keeping up with you guys - wish we could see you more often!!
    Love ya!!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves her tree !! Gobble Gobble, should have worn that to homecoming and Ing matching.
    Don't recall that picture obove the tree,I may be too busy playing to see pictures in there. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all three dresses-Ingrid wore hers today-so glad they fit them.I love the yellow under it.So glad she gets so excited about everything!!You always did too.I am still in shock about how she loved watching Aunt Stefff and DD play ball!I also loved that she wanted to sit with each of us for a little while as she watched.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her little turkey dress!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was more than impressed with how much she loved the basketball game. she wanted to actually watch what was going on down on the floor. and cheer for her dd. is she really one or am i being tricked?

    proud aunt steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay-Amelia is officially the cutest little girl ever! You are such a great mommy! Love the pictures!
    Love, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete