Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Family Time

We are so glad that Ross is on an easier rotation this month. Especially with the new darkness settling so early. Amelia keeps informing me, "Mom, sun 'sleep--night night?" I told her the sun is going to bed early because he is tired and we are just going to stay up and play longer (being that this question is asked at six). That has satisfied her. Anyway, it has been fun to have Ross home longer in the evening for more play time.

I wasn't going to tell Amelia about Sesame Street Live until tomorrow, but Lynna was babbling about it excitedly at gymnastics and Amelia looked super confused. So, I broke down and explained that we were going to see Elmo and Abby and Big Bird in person. She is elated and keeps reminding us every thirty minutes ha. The strangest thing is that she keeps asking if Bert is going to be there. Who likes Bert? Ross and I were cracking up and told her maybe. So now she keeps walking around chanting, "Maybe Bert be there."
I never post in the morning, but Amelia is watching Sesame Street and she told me, "Mom, out." Hmm, okay then you little stink pot. She is sitting in there mumbling things to Elmo.

Yesterday was 70 degrees and beautiful and after gymnastics we went to the park. It was so fun, but Amelia only wanted to play on the big playset. She usually likes the two smaller slides and I got sad because she is SO big.


5 comments:

  1. Gammy did not see Burt listed,but maybe he will surprise her.LOL I hope she loves it.Yeah for more family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elmo live, how fun!!! Jordan would love it! Hope ya'll have a terrific time. Getting big is a little sad, but it is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have so much fun! I think America will love it. She is getting so big. She SO precious and I can't wait to see her (and you) this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. America will love it LOl Do you think Stephanie has done too much practice for their 1st grade America program? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest picture = Amelia in pigtails!
    Cutest statement = Maybe Bert be there!!

    I so see Ross in her!!!

    ReplyDelete