Friday, October 8, 2010

We Love Ing-Ing




Ingrid Cate is so precious it isn't even funny. Amelia has a major love for her and constantly talks about her. The last two times Mom and Amelia went to the store, they picked out a toy for Amelia and a toy for Ingrid. I took Amelia to Target yesterday to get a toy for being good at school (yes, I totally take that route) and she immediately asked, "Ing-Ing?" I told her Ingrid was not going to be at the store and then she said, "No, Ing-Ing toy." We get to Target and have this conversation.

Me: (after forty minutes of looking and not being able to choose) "Amelia please pick out a toy for being good at school or I am going to have to pick one out for you."
Amelia: "Troller."
Me: "A stroller for your babies? Good choice! Now let's go home and get some lunch."
Amelia: "NOOOO ING-ING."
Me: "Inside voice please. Why are we getting Ing-Ing a present? She didn't go to school today."
Amelia: "Ing-Ing nice."
Me: "Yes, Ingrid is nice. What do you want to get her?"
Amelia: "Book."

We go over to pick Ingrid out a book and I am thinking that I will go broke if I have to buy Ingrid something every time that I buy Amelia something. Thanks Mom. :) We read it when we got home and might read it a few more times before we give it to Ingrid. No one tell her, okay?

3 comments:

  1. Very cute story of sharing with her cousin.
    Darling pictures of the girls. That cracked me up on I.C. and Drake, oh my twins. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I have started it now-you will have to tell her only she and Gammy do that -lol Cute shots of Ingrid Catey Bug and Buzzy Bee!I love their little matching green bows.I love the boot outfit too! Love you guys!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ingrid says--Presents, hooray! hahaha. love all these pics of my little ic. so presh. had a great time while you were here.

    ReplyDelete